Influencer and marketing leader Christopher Parr has been named one of the top 10 best luxury travel bloggers, chosen by readers of USA TODAY and 10Best. We’re honored to be in such great company with our friends at JustLuxe, Roxanne Genier of LuxeInACity, Kim-Marie Evans, Ana Silva O’Reilly and many more.
A panel of experts picked 20 initial nominees, and then the top 10 Best Luxury Travel Bloggers winners for 2014 were then determined by popular vote. The winners are as follows:
1. Nicolle Monico (Just Luxe)
2. Yasmin Pullman (Luxury Travel Diary)
3. Ana Silva O’Reilly (Mrs. O Around the World)
4. Christopher Parr (Pursuitist)
5. Roxanne Genier (LuxeInACity)
6. Carol Perehudoff (Wandering Carol)
7. Kim-Marie Evans (Luxury Travel Mom)
8. Melanie Brandman (The Travel Curator)
9. Brooke Saward (World of Wanderlust)
10. Emily Stephens (The Luxe Travel)
Thank you USA Today and 10Best.com – and to you, our readers – for voting. Since 2010, Pursuitist has become the leading luxury lifestyle blog – focused on curating the good things in life. And this is just the beginning.
Pursuitist is a premiere luxury lifestyle journal created with trendsetters in mind, broadcasting the latest buzz on travel and more to inspire, educate, and be relevant in a fast-paced world. Pursuitists want to stay ahead of the curve and be authentic. Christopher Parr seeks to go beyond the bling, providing the ultimate source on what’s trending for affluent readers.